CAPPADOCIA EPHESUS TOUR
- Starting From :609 €
- Destination: Cappadocia, Ephesus
- Duration:4 Days Turkey Tour
On Cappadocia Ephesus Tour , you can see both Cappadocia and Ephesus in just 4 day. You will visit Uchisar Castle which is one of the highest point of Cappadocia then Goreme Open Air Museum full of cave chapels, churches with very well-preserved unique frescoes. Visit Temple of Artemis and Greek Wine Village Sirince in Ephesus. Cappadocia Ephesus Small Group Tours.
Day 1 : Flight to Cappadocia / North Cappadocia Tour (GOREME)
You will have an early morning check out and transfer to the airport and fly to Kayseri – Cappadocia. You will be transferred from airport to Goreme to join the North Cappadocia day trip. We will start our day with driving up to Uchisar Castle, which is one of the highest point of Cappadocia. Then drive through Cavusin and Pasabag (Monks Valley) surrounded by local vineyards. Lunch break in Avanos. After lunch drive through Devrent Valley with its famous animal shape rock formations, the symbol of Cappadocia known as Three Nices and finally Goreme Open Air Museum full of cave chapels, churches with very well-preserved unique frescoes.
Day 2 : South Cappadocia Tour (GOREME)
OPTIONAL – 1 HOUR BALLOON TOUR OVER CAPPADOCIA - 159 EURO PER PERSON
We will start our day with magnificient view of Goreme valley from the Panaromic view points. Then drive to visit Derinkuyu Underground City, which is one of the biggest and oldest underground city in the region. After underground city tour we will drive to Ihlara Valley, which is one of the less known but the most green volcanic area of the region. We will walk through Ihlara valley along the peaceful springs for an hour and lunch break in Belisirma Village by the river. Then visit Selime Monastery and Pigeon Valley where will see the bizarre pigeon houses on the cliffs of the valley.
Day 3 : Direct Flight to Izmir - Ephesus (KUSADASI)
Today we check out and private transfer to Kayseri Airport for a flight to Izmir. On arrival to Izmir Airport, you will be transferred to your boutique hotel in Kusadasi. The rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 4 : Ephesus Tour / Flight to Istanbul
We will start our day with the Greco – Roman City of Ephesus which is one of the best preserved ancient Roman city in the world. Then drive up to the House of Virgin Mary where it is believed she spent her final days. This is an official pilgrimage and holy place for Christians. After lunch we visit Temple of Artemis and Greek Wine Village Sirince. After our day tour transfer to airport for flight back to Istanbul. Upon your arrival at Istanbul Airport transfer to your hotel.
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- All transportation and transfers
- All flight tickets mentioned in the itinerary
- Full day guided tours mentioned in the itinerary
- In Ephesus and Cappaodica Small group tour up to 15 passengers
- Professional English speaking guide on tours
- All museum and entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary.
- Wifi available at all our hotels
- All local taxes
- Compulsory Travel Insurance (By Turkish Ministry of Tourism ). This insurance covers all the services included in the itinerary and medical care.
- International airfares and taxes
- Optional Balloon Tour over Cappadocia
- Meals and drinks other than specified
- Visits and services not mentioned in itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance
- Personal expences
- Visa fee
- Tips for drivers and guides
Doors of Cappadociaor smilar
Doors of Cappadociaor smilar
Ilayda Avantgarde Hotelor smilar
|Start Date||Finish Date||Days|
|Start Date||Finish Date||Days||Single||Double/Twin [PP]||Triple [PP]|
|01.01.2016||31.12.2019||Every Day||999.00 EUR||679.00 EUR||609.00 EUR|