GALLIPOLI AND TROY
- Starting From :159 €
- Destination: Gallipoli, Troy
- Duration:2 Days Turkey Tour
At Gallipoli Troy Tour you will have a chance to witness the epic journey of Homer’s Illiad and Oddysey with visiting the WWI Gallipoli memorials. Visit the famous archaeological and mythical site of Troy the home of the Trojan Horse and Helen of Troy. Gallipoli Troy from Istanbul.
Day 1 : Travel to Gallipoli (CANAKKALE)
06.30 – 07.00 We will travel to Gallipoli through the beautiful landscape of Thrace.
12.30 Lunch on arrival in Eceabat by Dardanelles.
After lunch we will visit WWI Memorials; Anzac Cove, original tunnels and trenches at Johnston Jolly, The Nek Cemetery, Chunuk Bair- New Zealand Memorial, Lone Pine Cemetery-Australian Memorial and Brighton Beach.
Day 2 : Visit Troy
Free morning at your leisure in Canakkale.
13.30 We will start our day with ancient city of Troy after a short drive which is an UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the world's most important archaelogical sites. After Troy we proceed to Pergamon. Explore Athena and Trojan Temples, Altar of Zeus and Dionysos, Gymnasium of Youth, Odeon, Library, Agora, Great Hellenistic Theatre, Roman Bath and visit ancient health center of Asclepion
17.30 After our visits we will travel back to Istanbul.
23.00 Arrival in Istanbul
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- All transportation and transfers
* Gallipoli, Troy Tour (Small group tour)
* Professional English speaking guide on tours
* All museum and entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
* Wifi available at all our hotels
* All local taxes
* Compulsory Travel Insurance (By Turkish Ministry of Tourism ). This insurance covers all the services included in the itinerary and medical care.
- Meals and drinks other than specified
- Visits and services not mentioned in itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance
- Personal expences
- Visa fee
- Tips for drivers and guides
Akol Hotelor smilar
|Start Date||Finish Date||Days|
|Start Date||Finish Date||Days||Single||Double/Twin [PP]||Triple [PP]|
|01.01.2016||31.12.2016||Every Day||199.00 EUR||169.00 EUR||159.00 EUR|