- Starting From 569.00 €
Ephesus Cappadocia Turkey Tours, visiting 2 days Cappadocia and 1 day Ephesus with Sirince Village – By plane
On Ephesus Cappadocia Tour , you can visit Cappadocia and Ephesus in just 4 day. Visiting Uchisar Castle, Goreme Open Air Museum House of Virgin Mary, Temple of Artemis and Greek Wine Village Sirince in Ephesus.
Day 1 : Flight to Cappadocia / North Cappadocia Tour (GOREME)
Private transfer to Ataturk Airport for fly to Kayseri – Cappadocia. You will be transferred from airport to Goreme to join the North Cappadocia day tour. Visiting Uchisar Castle, Cavusin and Pasabag (Monks Valley) surrounded by local vineyards. Lunch in Avanos. Then Devrent Valley with its famous animal shape rock formations, the symbol of Cappadocia known as Three Nices and finally Goreme Open Air Museum full of cave chapels, churches with very well-preserved unique frescoes. Evening in Goreme.
Day 2 : South Cappadocia Tour (GOREME)
OPTIONAL – 1 HOUR BALLOON TOUR OVER CAPPADOCIA - 129 EURO PER PERSON
We will start our day with magnificient view of Goreme valley from the Panaromic view points. Then drive to visit Derinkuyu Underground City, Ihlara Valley, lunch break in Belisirma Village by the river. Then visit Selime Monastery and Pigeon Valley where will see the bizarre pigeon houses on the cliffs of the valley.
Day 3 : Direct Flight to Izmir - Ephesus (SELCUK)
Today we check out and transfer to Kayseri Airport for a flight to Izmir-Ephesus. On arrival to Izmir Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 4 : Ephesus Tour / Flight to Istanbul
We will start our day with the Greco – Roman City of Ephesus which is one of the best preserved ancient Roman city in the world. Then drive up to the House of Virgin Mary where it is believed she spent her final days. This is an official pilgrimage and holy place for Christians. After lunch we visit Temple of Artemis and Greek Wine Village Sirince. After our day tour transfer to airport for flight back to Istanbul. Upon your arrival at Istanbul Airport transfer to your hotel.
Turkey Travel 4 Days Cappadocia - Ephesus Tour
Turkey Travel arranges 4 days Cappadocia - Ephesus Tour with best cheap prices for 2016. By plane from Istanbul, tours by local guides, airport transfers.
CAPPADOCIA EPHESUS - Tour Plan and Map
What is included
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- All transportation and transfers
- All flight tickets mentioned in the itinerary
- Full day guided tours mentioned in the itinerary
- In Ephesus and Cappaodica Small group tour up to 15 passengers
- Professional English speaking guide on tours
- All museum and entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary.
- Wifi available at all our hotels
- All local taxes
- Compulsory Travel Insurance (By Turkish Ministry of Tourism ). This insurance covers all the services included in the itinerary and medical care.
What is not included
- International airfares and taxes
- Optional Balloon Tour over Cappadocia
- Meals and drinks other than specified
- Visits and services not mentioned in itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance
- Personal expences
- Visa fee
- Tips for drivers and guides
Cappadocia Cave Suitesor smilar
Cappadocia Cave Suitesor smilar
Nilya Hotelor smilar
- Turkey Travel cooperates with the best hotels with in the mentioned prices.
- The hotels mentioned on our lists maychange due to the avaliablity.
- The hotels will be changed to a different one in the same category with the same quality of service and comfort incase of none avaliablity in the hotels mentioned on our lists
- You can upgrade your hotel to another category (Price change applicable)
- The price will be re-arranged if you have any spesific hotel booking in any region where the tour goes. Please let us know about that in advance.
- We can not accept any responsibility for the conditions or problems may ocur in the hotels arranged directly by our clients.
- We do recommend to get all the hotel services through Turkey Travel.
Add new review
|Start Date||Finish Date||Days|
|01.01.2016||31.12.2016||Every Day||Book Now|