- Starting From 489.00 €
Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale
Visiting: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale
On Aegean Mini Tour you will have a chance to see all the highligts of Aegean region of Turkey in 4 days. Visit the battlefields of Gallipoli hold a special place in the hearts of Australians and New Zealanders. See House of Virgin Mary where it is believed she spent her final days. Enjoy the natural spa waters of the white cotton castle called Pamukkale.
Day 1 : Gallipoli Tour (CANAKKALE)
We will check-out and travel to Gallipoli through the beautiful landscape of Thrace. Lunch on arrival in Eceabat by Dardanelles. After lunch we will visit WWI Memorials; Anzac Cove, original tunnels and trenches at Johnston Jolly, The Nek Cemetery, Chunuk Bair- New Zealand Memorial, Lone Pine Cemetery-Australian Memorial and Brighton Beach.
Day 2 : Troy, Pergamon Tour (SELCUK)
We will start our day with ancient city of Troy after a short drive which is an UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the world`s most important archaelogical sites. After Troy we proceed to Pergamon. Explore Athena and Trojan Temples, Altar of Zeus and Dionysos, Gymnasium of Youth, Odeon, Library, Agora, Great Hellenistic Theatre, Roman Bath and visit ancient health center of Asclepion. After our visits, drive to Selcuk.
Day 3 : Pamukkale Tour (SELCUK)
Today we will drive to Pamukkale which is an UNESCO World Heritage site with its white calcified terraces. Lunch on arrival. Then visit the ancient city of Hierapolis right next to the white terraces with its Temple of Apollo, the Theatre, Necropolis and the thermal baths where Cleopatra and famous Roman general Mark Antony stayed for honeymoon.
Day 4 : Ephesus Tour / Flight to Istanbul
Today we will visit the Greco – Roman City of Ephesus which is one of the best preserved ancient Roman city in the world. Then drive up to the House of Virgin Mary where it is believed she spent her final days. This is an official pilgrimage and holy place for Christians. After lunch we visit Temple of Artemis and Greek Wine Village Sirince. After our day tour transfer to airport for flight back to Istanbul. Upon your arrival at Istanbul Airport transfer to your hotel.
Aegean Mini : 4 Days Visiting Turkey - Turkey Tours Packages
This 4 days Aegean Mini Tour is include start from Istanbul and visiting Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale. Package Tours of Turkey Travel Holidays. By local guides. Best cheap prices for 2016.
AEGEAN MINI - Tour Plan and Map
What is included
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- All transportation and transfers
- All flight tickets mentioned in the itinerary
- Full day guided tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon Tour (Small group tour)
- In Ephesus and Pamukkale Small group tour up to 15 passengers
- Professional English speaking guide on tours
- All museum and entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Wifi available at all our hotels
- All local taxes
- Compulsory Travel Insurance (By Turkish Ministry of Tourism ). This insurance covers all the services included in the itinerary and medical care.
What is not included
- International airfares and taxes
- Optional Balloon Tour over Cappadocia
- Meals and drinks other than specified
- Visits and services not mentioned in itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance
- Personal expences
- Visa fee
- Tips for drivers and guides
Akol Hotelor smilar
Nilya Hotelor smilar
Nilya Hotelor smilar
- Turkey Travel cooperates with the best hotels with in the mentioned prices.
- The hotels mentioned on our lists maychange due to the avaliablity.
- The hotels will be changed to a different one in the same category with the same quality of service and comfort incase of none avaliablity in the hotels mentioned on our lists
- You can upgrade your hotel to another category (Price change applicable)
- The price will be re-arranged if you have any spesific hotel booking in any region where the tour goes. Please let us know about that in advance.
- We can not accept any responsibility for the conditions or problems may ocur in the hotels arranged directly by our clients.
- We do recommend to get all the hotel services through Turkey Travel.
Add new review
|Start Date||Finish Date||Days|
|01.01.2016||31.12.2017||Every Day||Book Now|