DIAMONDS OF TURKEY
- Starting From 719.00 €
Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya, Cappadocia
Visiting: Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya, Cappadocia
Visit Diamonds of Turkey in 6 days. For the real cultural experience in Turkey, start vith visit Ephesus with its Greco Roman City and House of Virgin Mary. Then go to Pamukkale and see its Temple of Apollo and thermal pools. Antalya with amazing Roman Amphitheatre at Aspendos. After Antalya spend 2 days in Cappadocia. Visit its beautiful valleys and underground cities.
Day 1 : Flight to Izmir / Ephesus Tour (SELCUK)
You will have an early morning check out and transfer to the airport and fly to Izmir. You will be transferred from airport to Ephesus to join the Ephesus day trip. Visiting the City of Ephesus which is one of the best preserved ancient Roman city in the world. Then House of Virgin Mary where it is believed she spent her final days. This is an official pilgrimage and holy place for Christians. After lunch we visit Temple of Artemis and Greek Wine Village Sirince.
Day 2 : Pamukkale Tour / Travel to Antalya (ANTALYA)
Today we will drive to Pamukkale which is an UNESCO World Heritage site with its white calcified terraces. Lunch on arrival. Then visit the ancient city of Hierapolis right next to the white terraces with its Temple of Apollo,the Theatre, Necropolis and the thermal baths where Cleopatra and famous Roman general Mark Antony stayed for honeymoon.
After the tour in Pamukkale drive to bus terminal in Denizli for a public bus to Antalya. On arrival in Antalya you will catch a taxi to your hotel in the old city.
Day 3 : Perge, Aspendos, Side Tour (ANTALYA)
Today in the morning we will drive to Perge Ancient City, which is a biblical site as St. Paul passed through this very well-preserved Roman city with stil standing Roman baths, Gymnasium and Agora. Then drive to one the best preserved Greco-Roman Amphitheater at Aspendos. On the way back to Antalya stop at Side where the temple of Athena & Apollo by the seaside.
Day 4 : Travel to Cappadocia / See The Countryside (GOREME)
Check-out in the morning and transfer to Antalya Bus Terminal and public bus to Cappadocia with driving over legendary Taurus mountains as the country side view dramaticly changed during the drive. On arrival in Goreme transfer to your hotel.
Day 5 : South Cappadocia Tour (GOREME)
We will start our day with magnificient view of Goreme valley from the Panaromic view points. Then drive to visit Derinkuyu Underground City, which is one of the biggest and oldest underground city in the region. After underground city tour we will drive to Ihlara Valley, which is one of the less known but the most green volcanic area of the region. We will walk through Ihlara valley along the peaceful springs for an hour and lunch break in Belisirma Village by the river. Then visit Selime Monastery and Pigeon Valley where will see the bizarre pigeon houses on the cliffs of the valley.
Day 6 : North Cappadocia Tour / Flight to Istanbul
We will start our day with driving up to Uchisar Castle, then drive through Cavusin and Pasabag (Monks Valley) surrounded by local vineyards. Lunch break in Avanos. After lunch drive through Devrent Valley, Three Nices and finally Goreme Open Air Museum full of cave chapels, churches with very well-preserved unique frescoes. After our day tour transfer to airport for flight back to Istanbul. Upon your arrival at Istanbul Airport transfer to your hotel.
Diamonds of Turkey : 6 Days Turkey Travel Tour Package
Explore Turkey and visiting Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya, Cappadocia with 6 Days Diamonds of Turkey Travel Tour Package. Turkey Small Group Tours by local guides.
DIAMONDS OF TURKEY - Tour Plan and Map
What is included
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- All transportation and transfers
- All flight and bus tickets mentioned in the itinerary
- Full day guided tours mentioned in the itinerary
- In Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya and Cappaodica Small group tour up to 15 passengers
- Professional English speaking guide on tours
- All museum and entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Wifi available at all our hotels
- All local taxes
- Compulsory Travel Insurance (By Turkish Ministry of Tourism ). This insurance covers all the services included in the itinerary and medical care.
What is not included
- International airfares and taxes
- Optional Balloon Tour over Cappadocia
- Meals and drinks other than specified
- Visits and services not mentioned in itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance
- Personal expences
- Visa fee
- Tips for drivers and guides
Nilya Hotelor smilar
Aspen Hotelor smilar
Aspen Hotelor smilar
Cappadocia Cave Suitesor smilar
Cappadocia Cave Suitesor smilar
- Turkey Travel cooperates with the best hotels with in the mentioned prices.
- The hotels mentioned on our lists maychange due to the avaliablity.
- The hotels will be changed to a different one in the same category with the same quality of service and comfort incase of none avaliablity in the hotels mentioned on our lists
- You can upgrade your hotel to another category (Price change applicable)
- The price will be re-arranged if you have any spesific hotel booking in any region where the tour goes. Please let us know about that in advance.
- We can not accept any responsibility for the conditions or problems may ocur in the hotels arranged directly by our clients.
- We do recommend to get all the hotel services through Turkey Travel.
Add new review
|Start Date||Finish Date||Days|
|01.01.2016||31.12.2019||Every Day||Book Now|