- Turkey has evolved from countless civilizations and is a bridge between east and west with its culture, lifestyle and food.
- Numereous empires and kingdoms have existed since the ancient times such as the Hittites, Persians, Romans and the glory days of the Ottomans reign.
- Istanbul: The queen of the cities and the capital of the Ottoman and Roman Empires.
- Gallipoli: One of the most important WWI sites.
- Ephesus: The most important city in Asia Minor fort he Roman Empire an done of the best preserved Roman Cities in the world.
- Cappadocia: The Land of underground cities and early Christian Churches.
- Troy: The city of Homer’s Hellen and Paris with The Trojan Horse.
- Hattusa: The capital of Hittite Empire.
- Tarsus: The birth place of St. Paul.
- Antioch: The first Christian Church founded by St. Peter.
- You will explore in awe at all these marvellous places with Turkey Travel.
- TURKEY TRAVEL -enjoy the experience…